Self-awareness improves every aspect of your life and is a crucial step in your personal development journey.
Understanding your communication style can improve your personal and professional relationships.
Identifying your weaknesses and strengths helps you work more strategically and achieve your goals faster.
Identifying your passions helps you make time for the things that make you happy.
Understanding your values allows you to live more authentically and be true to yourself.
The path to self-discovery starts with inner reflection and one way to do this is to answer self-reflective questions about yourself.
Below are 44 questions that you can use to start your self-discovery journey.
Take your time. This isn’t a test.
Reflect on each question and once you get to your answer, dig deeper. What else are you missing?
44 Questions to Deepen Your Self-Awareness
1. What three words describe me best?
2. What are the important things in my life?
3. What values are important to me?
4. What does my ideal life look like?
5. What is my biggest regret?
6. What are my favourite memories?
7. What makes those memories so good?
8. What is holding me back I life right now?
9. What is my biggest strength?
10. What allowed me to reach this far in life?
11. What makes a life good?
12. Am I happy with my life?
13. What do I admire about myself?
14. When am I most happy?
15. Do I like the person that I am today?
16. What is my best quality?
17. What is my biggest weakness? How do I make up for it?
18. What is my love language?
19. What is my communication style?
20. What is my passion in life?
21. How happy am I?
22. What is my purpose on this earth?
23. What am I most grateful for?
24. What do I want to improve about myself?
25. What are the most impactful events that have happened to me thus far?
26. What are the three most valuable life lessons that you’ve learned?
27. Where will I be in 10 years?
28. What am I most looking forward to in the next 5 years?
29. What could I give a presentation in with no preparation?
30. What do I lack confidence in?
31. What do I judge myself about?
32. What is my personal definition of success?
33. How successful am I in life?
34. What is on my bucket list?
35. When do I feel most comfortable?
36. What makes me uncomfortable?
37. What stresses me out the most?
38. How do I deal with stress?
39. What drains my energy?
40. What gives me life?
41. Where do I feel most at home?
42. What are 4 fundamental beliefs that I have about life?
43. What are 3 limiting beliefs that I have about myself?
44. What are 5 empowering beliefs about myself?
Prefer to write your answers out? Be sure to grab the free worksheet below ⇣